Manage key account customers and maintain close business relationship
Explore / Bring in new customer and develop potential business
Handle customers’ enquiries on products, services, pricing etc. and follow up online sales enquiries
Prepare monthly sales reports and analysis
Help prepare promotional materials for product / service launch
Assist in ad hoc projects, i.e. sales presentation & promotions etc.
Project and Promotions / Request for quotation follow up and capture
Support and boost up sales of business partners and direct customers
Liaise with Business Partners/Direct customers and internal departments
Establish sales forecast and achieve budget within deadline
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
1. High Dip. or above with 1-2 years experience account management preferably.
2. Experience / knowledge in customer service will be adv.
3. Ability to work under pressure and adopt to change
4. Good presentation & communication skills
5. Good verbal & written communication skills (English, Chinese & Mandarin)
6. Immediately available an advantage
To provides commission plan to incentive the salesperson.
Basic Salary + Commission Basis
Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, Units 2103-07, Marina House, 68 Hing Man Street, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong. or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.